- I have win 7 x64 sp1. I copy some Cyrillic-alphabet text (for example Bulgarian) and then copy some random Latin-alphabet text (English, French..) When I then try to use ClipMate to return to my older Cyrillic text, it only displays it as ?????? it does not recognize it and thereby can't paste the proper text!!!
- Unwrapping long URLS
- Titles - how do I make the title reflect the editing?
- Remove 3 or more linebreaks (multiple linebreaks)?
- How do I enter a tab in the text field of a clip?
- How do I Change the title of a clip?
- How do I Change the font/color/etc., of a clip?