Issues with copying/capturing data
- For security I use a VMware virtual machine (VM) along with my normal install of Windows 7.I have clipmate installed in both environments.The purpose of VMs is to create a totally separate secure environment that avoids anything in the VM from affecting the host environment unless specifically given permission to do so in VMware settings.Clipmate appears to violate this isolation. Often, but not always, A clip capture in the VM will also appear in the HOST clipboard.It would be great to close this leak.Is that possible?
- I have found that two of my computers (both running Windows 7) tend to print repeated screenshots. I sometimes will be doing computer work, (and not hitting the PrtScrn key) and suddenly I will hear a "POP" then the printer will print a screen shot from the last graphic or screen shot that I made sometime days before. I have occurances of the printer suddenly going nuts, and printing 8 copies of the same screen shot. I have found that the only thing I can do is turn off the "Automatically print scree shots", but then I have to manually print the graphic if I need it. Please advise.
- How do I prevent clips from going into a collection?
- Will ClipMate run on....?
- Will ClipMate 7 overwrite my ClipMate 6 (or ClipMate 5) data?
- List Index Out Of Bounds
- Continuous Capture (POP) or Reject (Boing)
- master.mx-targeting URLS appear in ClipMate - Spyware / BHO Infection / twain-tech
- How to prevent capturing passwords from password vaults or generators?
- Clipboard erased by websites, causing new [untitled] clip.