Issues with copying/capturing data
- I have found that two of my computers (both running Windows 7) tend to print repeated screenshots. I sometimes will be doing computer work, (and not hitting the PrtScrn key) and suddenly I will hear a "POP" then the printer will print a screen shot from the last graphic or screen shot that I made sometime days before. I have occurances of the printer suddenly going nuts, and printing 8 copies of the same screen shot. I have found that the only thing I can do is turn off the "Automatically print scree shots", but then I have to manually print the graphic if I need it. Please advise.
- How do I prevent clips from going into a collection?
- Will ClipMate run on....?
- Will ClipMate 7 overwrite my ClipMate 6 (or ClipMate 5) data?
- List Index Out Of Bounds
- Continuous Capture (POP) or Reject (Boing)
- master.mx-targeting URLS appear in ClipMate - Spyware / BHO Infection / twain-tech
- How to prevent capturing passwords from password vaults or generators?
- Clipboard erased by websites, causing new [untitled] clip.